Coastal Gastroenterology is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care in digestive disease diagnosis, evaluation and management to our patients in Beaufort and Jasper Counties. We pledge utmost respect and compassion for the patient and strive to provide convenient, reputable endoscopic care in a cost conscious manner to our patients and payers.
Our team of physician, management and support staff will work together to:
- Treat you with dignity and respect
- Provide you with dependable and courteous service
- Communicate clearly and honestly
- Protect your confidentiality
- Recognize your unique needs as a person
- Earn your "trust"
Always an innovator, Coastal Gastroenterology is committed to the highest standards in every area of medical practice, while keeping the patients best interests first and foremost. Coastal Gastroenterology offers a full array of diagnostic services and treatments to help you maintain a healthy digestive system. We offer complete diagnostic and therapeutic servies for the digestive tract, which includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, rectum, gall bladder, liver and pancreas.
Diagnoses and Conditions that we treat:
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal discomfort
- Anal itching
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Bleeding in the Digestive Tract
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Cirrhosis (Chronic Liver Disease)
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Crohn's Disease
- Diverticular Disease
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Helicobacter Pylori Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection occurs when H. pylori bacteria infect your stomach. This usually happens during childhood.
- Incontinence is a symptom of an underlying problem or medical condition. Many cases are caused by diarrhoea, constipation, or weakening of the muscle that controls the opening of the anus. It can also be caused by long-term conditions such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis and dementia.
Procedures and Treatments that we provide:
Check out our Patient Education page for more information about these and other diagnoses and procedures.